Toyota Zambia offers a Trade-in Programme that enables all those that currently own Toyota Zambia bought vehicles trade-in their vehicles and upgrade to new models. We are also encouraging our customers who have purchased vehicles from Vehicle Centre Zambia, Action Auto, Nissan Zambia or even Southern Cross Motors which are not older than five(5) years to trade in with us for a brand new Toyota.
Wondering how possible this can be? Check out some requirements which need to be met to qualify for a Trade-In:
- One must have bought the vehicle from Toyota Zambia.
- The Vehicle must not be more than 5 years old.
- The customers must be planning to replace the traded-In vehicle immediately with a new one.
- Toyota Zambia will carry out an evaluation before a trade-In offer is made to the customer.
- Once the customer accepts the trade-In value, the Customer must then proceed to make payment of the difference based on the quotation of a new vehicle.
- First cost of evaluation will be taken up by Toyota Zambia but if the evaluation expires and the customer wants to carry out another evaluation then the customer will own the cost.
For more information, contact our vehicle sales consultant on 0971268000 or visit any of our branches.
As the saying goes, Zambia Drives Toyota