We are delighted to have taken part in the Zambia Sugar Golf tournament which took place today the 31st of March 2023 in Mazabuka from 07:00hrs to 17:00hrs . We took part in the tournament which was aimed at giving by to the community from the proceeds of the tournament. Aside from networking, enhancing brand recognition and reputation, Cfao Motors takes pride in promoting good cause events as a way of giving back to the community.
The Toyota Hilux was displayed for golfers to view as the passed through our stand, where our friendly sales consultant assisted with information regarding features of the vehicle encouraging customers to book for test drives.
We would like to congratulate the winners and extend gratitude to everyone that passed through our stand.
We are happy to share with you that on Saturday the 4th of March 2023 we had an eventful day in the town of Kabwe. Having had several successful Takata airbag checks/replacements and customer engagements, we decided to extend the gesture to Kabwe, and the experience was as expected, customers were happy that their plea to have this campaign extended to Kabwe was actioned.
We would like to thank everyone that came to have their cars checked/airbag changed, for safety first is one of Cfao Motors (Zambia) Ltd philosophy.
Lookout for more venues on dates to be announced.
In order to cater for the growing demand for pre-owned vehicles and make it easy for customer to upgrade to new models, Cfao Motors Zambia Limited introduced a Trade-In Pragamme. This is limited to only those that bought vehicles from us and want to upgrade to any Toyota Model supplied in Zambia.
To qualify, the customer must meet the following requirements
- One must own a Toyota model.
- The Vehicle must not be more than 5 years old, with a verifaible service history from the franchised dealer.
- The customers must be planning to replace the Traded-In vehicle immediately with a new one.
- Cfao Motors Zambia Limited will carry out an evaluation before a Trade-In offer is made to the customer.
- Once the customer accepts the Trade-In value, the Customer must then proceed to make payment of the difference based on the quotation of a new vehicle.
- First cost of evaluation will be taken up by Cfao Motors Zambia Limited but if the evaluation expires and the Customer wants to carry out another evaluation then the customer will bear the cost.
For more information, contact our vehicle sales consultant on 0971268000 or visit any of our branches.